Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday Thoughts


Hello again,

I just wanted to stop in today and say Happy Thanksgiving! We already have a pumpkin pie, apple pie, green bean casserole, sweet potatoe casserole, pecan pie, shortbread cookies and punch made! We still have lots to do tomorrow but since that much is done it won't be too much work :) What preparations have you all made?

In other news, I have been seriously contemplating this and am quite amazed at this. It is so beautiful and would be lovely to keep warm in on those chilly mornings at events :)


I am also drinking a cup of tea with a homemade shortbread cookie. *bliss:


Blessings,

Bethany Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I've made all of our the desserts today: pumpkin pie, apple pie, dirt :P, and strawberry pretzel jello salad. yum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Dirt? Oh no! Did you drop one of your pies?

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't. Dirt is a lovely dessert made out of Oreo cookies, vanilla pudding, cool whip, cream cheese, and a few other ingredients. I'll post pictures on my blog tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! I have fond memories of that dessert as a child! I look forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! We are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving too! twice, in fact. we are going to TJ tomorrow, then to BJ on Saturday... I wonder if we will have turky and Pecan pie...?

    Tell Jennifer I said "Hi" and am thinking of her in a very poetic and edifing way. k? Oh, and that I haven't sent her letter yet - but I finished it! I still need to venture out to find stamps and envelopes =D

    ReplyDelete