Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Winter Night......

It really is just another Winter night with much snow on the ground and the moon descending over it. I am hearing some lovely music in another room along with the Olympics coming on.

I have not been working on my wool dress very much but I need to finish it for the 24th so I will start work on it again tomorrow.

I have been slowly working on this but in blue while listening to this.

I am smelling popcorn so that is my que to make smoothies. Off I go!

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, Beth dear! I like both of your 'this's! Hmmm, a smoothie...Breakfast anyone?

    Love,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! That is our usual Sunday night dinner but I am having a fruit smoothie for breakfast also :)

    Have you listened to that radio segment yet? I found it to be very encouraging, helpful and down to earth!

    I am sending you an e-mail later on today :D

    Love Always,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been awarded at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sontag is so pretty! I've been waiting to knit one. (I need to work on my knitting skills.) It's absolutely gorgeous. It really is the prettiest one I've ever seen. Have you considered knitting the "Winter Spencer" in Godey's from 1860? I was thinking of putting the instructions on my blog. I could never make one but I'm sure you could make a really lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie,

    Actually, that isn't my sontag! I simply making one like it!!! My knitting skills are not that great but i hope they get better as I make the sontag :)

    I would love to see that pattern up on your blog, Stephanie!

    Blessings,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete