Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can you guess?

Yes, another pair of stays! I promise these will be the last for a while :)

Same pattern as the others. Same construction and same materials. I almost loathed making these but after a while, I sort of made a routine and can now make them rather fast :) It is nice when that happens and I honestly look forward to making another pair if I ever have the opportunity.





We had a try on this afternoon and they fit the recipient quite well. The event is on the 20th so stay tuned!



If all goes as planned, they are my plans after all and the Lord might have others (!!!), I should have a pair of breeches, leggings and a shirt for my dad finished before the week is out. They are all coming along well and I might have some more things finished too but we shall see. My list is getting shorter and shorter and I am glad for that because I only have 10 days left!

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

3 comments:

  1. So glad everything is coming along well! I am stoked for the 20th but am a bit overwhelmed, as I still have lots of things to finish. Great job and these look gorgeous! It will be interesting to see your dad's stuff, I've never studied the men's clothing very much.

    Love,
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I don't know if you mentioned this before, What pattern are you using? They've been looking so pretty, I want a pair. :D I've been sewing a colonial jacket by hand, it's been slow going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect Beth! I really like this color.

    Blessings,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete