Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ooops.....

Ooops! My sister and I seem to have misplaced our camera! I have quite a few projects to catalog here but in the mean time, I have some links to offer you all that have been inspiring me lately.

Daughters of Vision These sisters have lovely taste and quite competent seamstresses! They inspire me to do some modern sewing as their things are so beautiful. Search there blog for sewing posts and I am sure you will find some things to inspire you also.

The Opulent Poppy is always a sweet breath of fresh air for me. Her blog is neat and tidy and each post usually contains inspiration of some sort whether sewing or another homemaking art.

If you have not seen Pleasant View Schoolhouse's sewing section, then you have really been missing out! I think it is considered the classic go to for house-dress inspiration now a days :)

I love all the paintings and thoughts on Home Living too.......

I stumbled across a lovely post with some very pretty dresses .........

Oh, and maybe I am the only one who does not know about the Handmade Dress but her Fall Market Booth with all of its sweet dresses was very inspiring to me! Her patterns with the classic lines and simple construction are very inspiring in general too :)

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

P.S.: Did you notice that none of this has to do with living history? Yup, I really want to make some modern things....... maybe soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links...I hope you find it soon! :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I enjoy your comments : ) Can't wait to see what you've been up to! Hope you find your camera soon!

    ReplyDelete