Sunday, January 16, 2011

~Pillows!

This is what I worked on when I didn't have ice packs on my face ;) I had never made pillow covers before that zipped on and off but it sure was fun! I would definitely do it again. They were easy and yet they add so much to a room.


Here they are on our couch at home just so you can see them all together......

And at my friend's house who asked me to make them for her. Isn't that chair great?!

They are very cuddly! I think the pillow forms were stuffed with down feathers..... I should know considering the little feathers went all over the craft room!

I put in way easy lapped zippers on the back of each pillow. The hardest part of the whole project was the piping but look at that stuff! It's huge! Piece of cake compared to piping on mid-19th century garments.

Easy on, easy off!

The End!

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Those are TOO CUTE! I love the patterns! And that chair is amazing, I think I want one. :P You did a great job!

    Love,
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. The green color kind of touches me. Very healthy to the eyes. I love the designs. Simple but eye-catching. Nice!

    ReplyDelete