Friday, February 11, 2011

Projects......

Right now I am working on pants. Not that interesting but a necessary thing none the less! I am using the Past Patterns Summer Trouser pattern to make two pairs and the Timeless Stitches boys trouser pattern to make 4 pairs for two brothers. Full reviews to come! I am really liking how they are going together so far.



I finished a set of placemats that my neighbor ordered but I totally forgot to take pictures! I worked on those most of this week and trousers for the rest of the time. These projects aren't that exciting but I guess part of having sewing skills is doing the practical as well as the more creative :-)

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

2 comments:

  1. You're a brave soul to tackle pants! I hate them. :P

    On another note, yes, I would love it if you could save that wool for me...I've looked & looked and not found anything suitable...and you know how good she looks in navy. :)

    Love,
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you very much for attempting pants. I wouldn't feel too confident attempting something like that! I know just what you mean about sewing sometmes involving more practical and less exciting projects! I have been sewing several basic skirts lately--practical and necessary but not really too much to get excited about! :)

    I look forward to seeing pictures of your handiwork!

    ReplyDelete