In case you haven't noticed, I usually update this thing every Tuesday. I'm not sure how that happened but I just kinda fell into a routine. Next Tuesday I will probably be driving through North Carolina to get back up here where I live. So, this blog will be silent for a while. I have lots of sewing to do but have not actually been doing much. I do have the mock up finished for the lawn summer dress and am getting ready to cut out the dress soon. Since I don't have any other updates, here are some fun things that I have come across lately:
- Finally found an original bodiced petticoat! Or what looks like anyways. Post on that coming soon.
- Nothing to do with sewing but I found Shoshanna's website and am excited about reading this book along with a million others.
- Jenna from Where the Heart Remains is doing a really fabulous giveaway if you are interested!
- A friend of mine told me about Vintage Remedies and I am thinking about going through the program, eventually.
- Sarah Jane made a really beautiful pair of Regency long stays. They turned out so much better than the pair I made!!! There's more inspiration for you if you are thinking about making a pair sometime.
- Last but not least, I recently came across Sew Serendipity and their line of patterns. I really love all of it and am excited about using them!