Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stuff and nonsense



In case you haven't noticed, I usually update this thing every Tuesday. I'm not sure how that happened but I just kinda fell into a routine. Next Tuesday I will probably be driving through North Carolina to get back up here where I live. So, this blog will be silent for a while. I have lots of sewing to do but have not actually been doing much. I do have the mock up finished for the lawn summer dress and am getting ready to cut out the dress soon. Since I don't have any other updates, here are some fun things that I have come across lately:

Hope you all starting out well in the month of March! Spring weather is finally coming. Hooray! My new theme, "Keep Calm and Sew On."

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

3 comments:

  1. "Keep Calm and Sew On"--lol, I am taking that as my motto for the entire month! At least I'll try. ;)

    Love,
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will join you in this theme Bethany...Keep calm and Sew on for the entire month also :)

    Have a safe trip...

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'd love to have you join the community at dwellonlovely.com! Blessings! =)

    ReplyDelete