Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer whites.....



Another chemise using Simplicity 9769! I usually don't relish making these as whit fabric gets boring and the details can be tedious (why the gores again?!) but once they are finished, I get a lot of satisfaction out of just looking at them. They are so simple, light and just perfect for summer. Everyone wants to wear them as nightgowns but this one is for a living historian, I promise. Its so tempting to keep it for myself as it is just my size!!!

Another project finished. This year is flying by.

As Always,
Bethany Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Bethany Lynn,

    This is just lovely! And yes, it can be used as a nightgown, but I will use it for under dresses now!

    Be blessed,

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! : ) So fresh and nice.

    ReplyDelete