Thursday, December 29, 2011

Curved Nine Patch Table Runner


Fabric: 100% cottons. YAY for using up some of the stash!

Pattern: Curved Nine Patch Free Table Runner pattern

Modifications: I followed the pattern exactly but I did find that I used significantly less fabric than the pattern called for. I was concerned when I was picking out my fabrics because I was using what I had on hand and it seemed like it would not be enough. Cutting out the templates and laying it out worked well for me. If I had gone by the recommended yardage, I would have ended up buying more and having left over scraps. I love scraps but I was trying to use some up, not make MORE! This was my first time to do curved piecing in a quilted project so it isn't perfect. It also took quite a bit of time! I really like the affect it makes though.

Blessings,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment