Thursday, October 25, 2012

~Cozy Pajamas




For the purple top, I used View D from Simplicity 2819. 






For the turquoise top, I used View D from Simplicity 4048. And for both pj pants, I used the Slumber Buns Pajama Bottom pattern. I found all three patterns easy to use, great for beginners, and simple to alter for what I was doing.



 And for both pj pants, I used the Slumber Buns Pajama Bottom pattern. I found all three patterns easy to use, great for beginners, and simple to alter for what I was doing.

I think this year will be the "Year of the Pajamas" as everybody loves them and everybody uses them--perfect combo for gifting!

Blessings,
Bethany


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, just saw this! I LOVE my PJs... the pants, especially, they are so warm and that is such an important things here. THank you!

    ReplyDelete