Saturday, October 25, 2014

~Two Wedding Gifts


A couple of my midwifery friends got married this year and I finally finished their wedding gifts! Everything is 100% cotton and easy to wash. I hope they find it all to be useful in their new homes!


I used Paisley Pincushion's Reversible Scalloped Apron Pattern to make the two aprons. For the knitted cotton dischloths, I used the free Grandmother's Favorite pattern and the napkins are simply 14"x 14" squares hemmed on each side. I was able to use up some fabrics and yarns from my stash and I was able to sew a seam here or knit a row there throughout busy days. Eventually, everything was completed. Win win! 


What have you all been making lately?

1 comment:

  1. Bethany, I love those aprons, I think it will be the perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete